Friday, May 7, 2010
Academic Papers II
Salam and greetings to all,
Here are another set of papers mostly published in proceedings.
The original versions are readily available, please pm me.
Please share your knowledge and expertise.
Please do kindly cite the papers should you need to include them as references.
9. Bachok, S., Jaafar, S. and Ibrahim, M. (2004) Integrating ICT knowledge and skills in the curricula contents: The case of courses offered by the Faculty of Architecture & Environmental Design, International Islamic University Malaysia, 3rd International Workshop on
Construction Information Technology in Education (ITC@EDU), 7 September, 2004, Istanbul.
10. Bachok, S. (2004) International Islamic University, “High Speed Air-Rail Service: The Study of Multimodal Travellers Information System of KLIA Ekspres services, Malaysia” Air Transport Air Transport Research Society World Conference, 1 - 3 July, 2004, Istanbul.
11. Bachok S., Anuar, S. and Harun, N.Z. (2004) Light-rail transit stations and pedestrianisation: Case studies of travel patterns and behaviours at Tunku Abdul Rahman Street and the Central Market, Kuala Lumpur , Walk21-V Cities for People, The Fifth International Conference on Walking in the 21st Century, 9 - 11 June, 2004, Copenhagen.
12. Harun, N.Z., Mohamed Osman, M. and Bachok, S, (2004), Post-Modernism and Challenges to Cultural Heritage: A Study of Problems Faced in the Conservation of Historic Settlements in Malaysia in the era of Post-modernist Architecture, Postmodernism: The Global Moment - 1st Annual Kogakuin University/University of Limerick International Conference of Science and Humanities 9 – 11 March, 2004. Tokyo.
13. Bachok, S., Syed Khuzzan Al-Habshi, S.M., Jaafar, S. and Baharudin, H. (2004) Construction Supply Chain Management and Coordinated Design Drawings: An outlook of the construction industry and sustainable urban planning, The 9th International Symposium on Information and Communication Technologies in Urban and Spatial Planning and Impacts of ICT on Physical Space, 25 - 27 February, 2004, Vienna.
14. Bachok, S. and Ibrahim M., Towards the interchanges of the 21st Century: The case study of multimodal travellers information system in Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station, Malaysia (Poster Presentation), International Society for City and Regional Planners (ISOCARP) 39th International Planning Congress, 17 - 22 October, 2003, Cairo.